FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Hong Kong Master Thread (closed for renovation until 2022)
Old Sep 15, 2019, 8:57 pm
Unterwegs

At my last stay one of the managers told me they moved the timeframe for the renovations (again). It seems that rooms are available in march of 2020. Just tried a dummy booking from the Mar19 to Mar20.

Also the "K11 Musea" shopping mall next door is open now. Most of the stores and restaurants in there are operational.

You can no go inside from the MTR station to the hotel (unfortunately not many signs for the hotel).
Take exit J. You will see an escalator up on the left and an elevator next to it. These gu up to the street level in fromt of the hotel. Don't take these.
Walk a few meters more into the mall and take the (short) escalator up on the left. You will see another escalator going up at the right. Take this to the ground level. Dont take the next one up, walk past it to the another one one going up. Just follow the signs for Moma.
You then will be in front of the Moma Store (this is also signposted in the mall). The entrance to the IC Lobby is just to the right of the Moma store.

The mall itself will not be my favored. Mostly expensive brandname stores, did not see a regular supermarket or drugstore in there. Also the mall has some art installations, but in general is very dark and - as my wife said - does not feel friendly or happy. For me some parts looked more like details out of a H R Giger painting....

Last edited by Unterwegs; Sep 16, 2019 at 7:30 am