FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Sep 15, 2019, 10:24 am
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
And Titaniums like me! SNAs are for Platinums & Titaniums too. I guess No Ambassador Elite has ever complained. Correct? Why the constant necessity to condescend, offend and belittle?

James
Huh? I think you've gone defensive for no reason!

I think it's great that you as a Titanium or another elite as a Platinum also can get complimentary upgrades at check-in or pre-arrival. I have no problem with that. Not sure what makes you think I do?

SNAs not being offered by certain hotels or not including suites at all means a higher likelihood for all of us as elites to get those complimentary upgrades at both check-in or pre-arrival. That was the very point of my comments to which you're responding. Everyone complaining about SNAs not working only serves as an added benefit for elites like me (and you) to get those upgrades anyway outside the SNA system.

I mentioned my delight as an Ambassador guest--well, because I happen to be an Ambassador guest. That in no way meant or intends to preclude that it also can be true for a Platinum or Titanium guedst. There is no condescension or offense intended nor exhibited by my comments towards elites in that regard--whether they be Platinum, Titanium like you, or Ambassador like me.

That being said, I think it's also obvious to say that an Ambassador guest is more likely to get the upgrade at arrival or pre-arrival because it's higher status than Titanium or Platinum.

Not sure what the problem is?