FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can I earn on CX flight ticketed as LX codeshare?
Old Sep 14, 2019, 2:26 am
vbroucek

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by DiamondMile
OP is actually a regular poster on the LH forums and I believe they are asking if QF earns to Miles and More, as they have posted the exact same question on the LH forum.

OP, I would not expect to earn M&M on your QF flights unless LH/M&M specifies this in their partners section on the website.
I used to be regular on LH - for all sorts of reason I was not travelling at all in the last two years and somehow slowed down my participation here too.

My question was not about QF flights - they will earn on QF. My question was about CX flights that are ricketed on 724 stock (LX) as LX codeshare. The deal was too good not to take it, and if I don't earn, I won't cry. But of course it would be nice to earn... Yes, mapping will be difficult as it always is - my last trip in 2017 was also in P, but legs in SQ somehow got mapped to D so good earning...

Originally Posted by lokijuh
I took OP’s question as can they earn QFF points for their CX operated (albeit LX coded) flights?
Exact and it seems not, so I will be hoping that mapping (see above) will again work in my benefit...

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Indeed, I can't see any other way to read it - he is asking about MEL-HKG and HKG-MEL , where it is (LX codeshare on CX) in the only way I can see it
Exact, Dave - plus see above.