FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - B787 Dreamliner
Thread: B787 Dreamliner
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2019, 10:24 pm
vitrysk_kille

Now on DPS flight...
1. Seating. EF seats are truly nightmare of cabin staff. They are the one who left to deal with the problem for pax who don't wanna be active and speak with care points at IST on their way through the airport as seems outstations cannot release blocked seats as well. So whole boarding is a bit mess as depending on how many pairs u have they all approach cabin staff with requests to change their seating allocation. Regarding 1A and 1K - those are clearly gems in terms of legspace. Didn't have any problem with sleeping with my 191cm. 1K is generally avail for choosing, while 1A is blocked same way as F seats and only IST staff can release them.
2. Late night flight. For me sounds obvious to go to sleep directly after u airborne and then to have breakfast when u wake up and dinner few hrs before arrival. Pretty much everyone from the staff got problem understanding the logic and were keen on serve dinner in the middle of the night... Yes finally got no issues with getting what I wanted, except the fact that skychef was sleeping at the time I woke up for brekki so regular crew done it, but after 2 checks that they really catched what I wanted... And of coz chef took all preorders with him, so had to order again))
3. TC-LLF... How old is she, 1 week or so? Fabulous feelings from such a fresh bird.

All in all I quite satisfied. One would want even if only for a bit but more proactive staff, but this is kinda THY, they always were like this and one know how they are planning another THY trip.

In 1 week doing SQ 78710 would compare how different service models can affect the impression while seating is the same I believe...