FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR Terminal 2 UA UC (open), GS Lounge (open) & Arrivals Lounge (now open)
Old Sep 4, 2019, 8:12 pm
usbusinesstraveller

Programs: United 1K 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
I have previously stayed at both Marriott and Renaissance on Bath Road and caught the bus for free to the Bus Terminal/Station. Closer to T2 than the Heathrow Express and a wash with the Tube. The real buses have an area for wheelchairs and strollers and I use this area for my checked luggage.

However, my last stay on Bath Road I decided to try the new ​​​​ Moxy (part of the Marriott brands) and it is outside the free bus zone area. So be aware as I think the Premier Inn may be the furthest hotel that falls within the free bus zone area.
Just to clarify this, the Premier Inn (eastern Bath Road) is actually one bus stop outside the free bus zone, which runs as far east as Harlington Corner. If it’s not tipping it down with rain it’s only a 4-5 minute walk from the PI to Harlington Corner so still viable for free. Otherwise it’s a £1.50 bus fare and you need a contactless payment card.

Here’s Transport for London’s bus spider map for Central Bus Station showing the free bus zone (shaded) and the hotels close to stops. It’s a little misleading as stops 8 and 9 show hotels but are outside the free zone - http://content.tfl.gov.uk/bus-route-...2-and-3-a4.pdf