FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Application Countries Visited [consolidated thread]
Old Aug 31, 2019, 9:43 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Very pleased to report -

Expiration in late Sept.
Renewal Application submitted on 08.26.19
Notification email arrived on 08.31.19.
(It turns out is an Approval Letter, from MIA CBP office).

Of note - Applicant is a retired senior, reported visited countries are more than a doz, already skipping 6 or more countries - it resulted to time out by the site and had to re-log in to continue. Pleasantly surprised the site picked up from where it timed out. Whew.

BTW, the listed countries by and large, are visited with another nationality passports, I would say ONLY Japan and Canada would have any trace to the US passport i.e. NO TRACE of travel related to the US passports for the remaining countries at all, incl the countries such as Australia and other countries that US passports required either ETA or Visa on Arrival. But since the question is for where the applicant has been, NOT where the applicant's US passport has been, so we thought we would try to be truthful, but got tired of picking the countries from the list - it gets too long....

Therefore, I imagine a ton of countries listed might actually enhance your chance - because that means you do NEED the GE benefits because you travel aboard so frequently. Just a LOL guess.

Last edited by Happy; Aug 31, 2019 at 9:49 am