FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Milestone Rewards lounge passes- per person or per room?
Old Aug 30, 2019, 12:08 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CharlotteYork
I have two lounge access awards that were emailed to me from WOH. Are the lounge access passes good per room or per person? In other words, if two people are staying in one room, do they each need one lounge pass or will one lounge pass admit entry for both people in the same room?

And, if I'm staying three nights at the property but only have two lounge access awards, do I put the night(s) not covered by the lounge access award on a separate reservation? I guess I'm wondering how I use these. Do I just hand them to the person at the lounge and they let me (us) in or do I need to make a specific reservation that allows lounge access for that night(s)?
A Club Lounge Access Award is good for a stay of up to 7 nights and covers all registered guests in the room. It must be applied to an existing reservation before check in. They are only valid at properties that have club lounges and are capacity-controlled.

Here's what the T&Cs have to say ...
Club Lounge Access Awards are valid for the remainder of the Calendar Year in which they were earned and an additional fourteen (14) months thereafter. These awards are valid in connection with reservations with a checkout date by the expiration of the award. Awards not redeemed prior to the expiration date of the award will be forfeited. Club Lounge Access Awards can be tracked through the “My Awards” section of the Member’s account. A Member must redeem Club Lounge Access Awards prior to check-in for the underlying reservation.

Club Lounge Access Awards are redeemable only at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts that have a Club lounge and are not valid at Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Miraval, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, or Hyatt Residence Club hotels and resorts. Club Lounge Access Awards are valid on nights for which the Member has paid an Eligible Rate or has redeemed points for a standard-room Free Night Award, Suite Free Night Award, or a Points + Cash Award, up to a maximum of seven (7) consecutive nights. Not valid in connection with any Free Night Award other than those identified above, including, without limitation, Hyatt-branded Credit Card premium and anniversary Free Night Awards, 5-brand Free Night Awards, Category 1-4 Free Night Awards (defined below), or any other promotional Free Night Award. Breakfast will not be provided to a Member at participating hotels or resorts without an accessible Club lounge. Club lounge access is subject to availability and space limitations. Club Lounge Access Awards are not redeemable when making a reservation at a hotel or resort that has not yet opened. (A Member making such a reservation will need to contact Hyatt after the applicable hotel or resort has opened (but before check-in for the underlying reservation) in order to determine whether (s)he may redeem a Club Lounge Access Award at that hotel or resort.)