FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt House Cupertino - Review - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 29, 2019, 3:57 am
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Booked a standard room here and was upgraded to the "One Bedroom Kitchen Suite". Received a welcome amenity consisting of a few bottles of water and some snack bars.

The property is a new construction, so modern rooms with new furnishings, complete with automated shades on the windows. The suite had a full kitchenette and refrigerator. The kitchen table also serves as the only working desk in the suite, and it's set very high which is a bit awkward. There's also only one TV in the living room and it splits the kitchen area and sofa area, so the TV isn't viewable from both areas at the same time.

My room faced both Wolfe and 280 but there was minimal noise from vehicles passing by. Noise insulation from the hallway was terrible though - people talking as they walked by sounded like they could have been in the room with me. Given this, I'd definitely avoid standard rooms here.

I was in an ADA suite so don't know if that impacted the bathroom layout. Would have preferred a dedicated shower rather than the shower/tub combo. Water pressure in the shower was also lousy.

Logistics notes: Getting to the property from Wolfe is primarily from an access road which loops around under Wolfe. So if approaching from 280 heading southbound on Wolfe, bear right (despite the property being on the left) to get onto the access road. Parking is free in the basement, even though there are entry/exit gates set up.