FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it just me, or is 4S declining?
View Single Post
Old Aug 29, 2019, 2:26 am
scented

Originally Posted by jp-mco
In my experience there are different tiers of Four Seasons properties. There are the older properties that haven’t been updated and the new flagship ones. A classic example would be Four Seasons at the Surf Club v’s Four Seasons Miami. One is a really on trend resort and the other an ageing business aimed hotel in the financial district. I’m sure they both have the same brand standards but the hard products (and prices) are poles apart. It’s nice to see Four Seasons giving some love to their older properties in great locations that have started to lag behind. For example, Four Seasons Palm Beach where I stayed last week (thanks @BESVISOR!) is one of the older properties which is being brought up to the same standard as Four Seasons at the Surf Club. They’re using the same pool deck designers and similar interior design schemes and it’s looking fabulous. The service was absolutely on point as well - Four Seasons at its very best. We were lucky enough to stay in one of the newly refurbished suites and it’s a really comprehensive refurbishment - totally redone.
That's because FS Surf Club and Palm beach have the same owner.