FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR Al Safwa First Class Lounge
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2019, 6:08 pm
R2

Originally Posted by 40orFight
Hello folks, I'm going to be arriving at DOH in J around midnight, and connecting to a regional flight in F around 7pm (total transit time around 19 hours).

Based on my research (and this thread), it seems like I should have access to Al Safwa (and Al Mourjan, if desired). However, there seems to be some recent conflicting information about whether there is any kind of time limit on QR lounge use at DOH. If anyone has any further information regarding connection time restrictions on lounge access, etc., please share your knowledge.

Otherwise, I'm assuming that I can head to Al Safwa upon arrival, and hopefully get a sleeping room for a while. Then maybe do one of the QR transit tours late morning, before heading back to the lounge in the afternoon before departure. I'm thinking I should be able to leave my hand luggage in a locker in the lounge and only take some essentials on the tour. Does that sound like a reasonable plan, or is there something I'm missing?
As you will be holding a First class boarding pass you won't have any issues nor time limits. Your plan sounds good to me, enjoy.