FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lumo recognition, freebies and soft perks
Old Aug 27, 2019, 12:50 am
BlueNordicSky

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Raul_R

I must say, that it is one of the most enjoyable* parts of journey for me (former when I was F pax, now as HON) in FRA to be transferred by Porsche (Lufthansa do use now only Porsches for that in FRA and MUC, LX in ZRH, OS in VIE and LO in WAW use different limos) to/from aircraft. It usually done very visible way: bus is waiting until driver carries HON / F pax luggage to plane and bus will open doors only after HON / F is boarded. Or after landing when Porsche is waiting directly next to the staircase to plane.

As far I know, everybody who can have that privilege, enjoy it very much. I think for most Lumo pax it is enjoyable as well.
I just had this experience again a few days ago and I must say it is very enjoyable. Rain was pouring down that day, and the plane had some issues that made us wait outside for a few minutes before boarding. The comfort of waiting inside the warm BMW in the rain, while glancing behind at the buses where passengers are packed like sardines, is a joy to behold.