FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more La Prairie in LH F onboard toilets
Old Aug 26, 2019, 10:41 am
LH_001

Programs: JP SEN; LATAM Black Signature; Accor Plat
Originally Posted by worldclubber

I did explicitly say I appreciate the hand cream in the lavatory. So no complaints if they keep it.
Last week on LH 511: no face cream, "only" hand cream. The best thing is that the female from 9A (I believe she was Argentine, as she spoke Argentine Spanish) used the toilet after me (she waited in front of the door) and the hand cream was gone! I noticed it becasue I needed a hand tissue after I left the toilet. I told the FA in the F that "it was not me and that IŽd feel bad if for the next 13 hrs sheŽd think it was me", she replied "I saw the lady from C putting it into her pocket and I told her that it was for everybody there. She took it anyhow. IŽm gonna put a new one in a second". I love German FAs for being so polite with thieves. Later she told me that La Prairie didnŽt extend the "sponsorship of the LH F so the hand creams are running out as well, thereŽll be no more face creams in the F lavatories anymore".

One thing I donŽt get: the female (I refuse to call her a lady) from C (seat 9A) stole a hand cream but is able to pay/sit in C? What type of person does it have to be? As a matter of fact she looked like as if no plastic surgeon on earth could ever help her. So why care about La Prairie hand cream?