FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]
Old Aug 26, 2019, 9:15 am
Skyline

Programs: BA Silver, Icelandair, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Todd McCartney
Well BA on Twitter was useless.. they ended our twitter conversation with 0 resolution, told me there is no way for them to give me the $65..END... ..., what kind of customer service is this?
I encountered the same IT issues Sunday afternoon trying to book tickets for early December; having gone through the AARP/BA portal, I entered the Chaseba10 and everything looked great. I then hit the submit payment button and got the "

This page is not available.

Sorry we can't show you this page at the moment."

comment. I tried again this morning to no avail, both with and without the AARP element. Called BA who said they had not heard of any IT issues and said they would put me through to BA Sales which I due to time constraints this morning, could not wait on hold - I decided to try once more and successfully managed to make the booking (without the AARP discount, but with the Chase 10% off) Oh well - $28 missed out on. Still happy to be able to make plans now. (unless there is a strike!)