FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 25, 2019, 11:33 am
SeeTheLights

Programs: AA EXPPLT, United 1K, *wood PLT, Delta Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Southwest A-list
Originally Posted by bhrubin
If your Ambassador is non responsive, I'd immediately contact Ambassador management via email/phone and ask for a new Ambassador.

I think most people will find 2020 to be a lot better responsiveness with Ambassadors once the non-$20K spending elites drop out of the status. I also think more people will begin to realize the much improving benefits of the actual Ambassador status, itself, that have nothing to do with the actual Ambassador agent.
She was great when we were at SPG but been bad in last year or so. The general line explained that she went from 100 to 300/400 customers so she is super overwhelmed. But they said the same thing as bhrubin, that 2020 will be much different because many people will not requalify and they are hiring several new Ambassadors. If it isn’t better in 2020 then I will ask to change.