FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 25, 2019, 9:59 am
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by SeeTheLights
I am in the same situation as Margarita Girl. I am getting complimentary upgrades to speciality suites and even preupgraded at properties as an Ambassador Elite. But my Achal ambassador is non responsive most of the time and difficult to reach. I find emailing or calling general ambassador line to be much more helpful. I still find tremendous value from being Ambassador level so will requalify for sure but the actual Ambassador service hasn’t been that great as it was when I had one with SPG.
If your Ambassador is non responsive, I'd immediately contact Ambassador management via email/phone and ask for a new Ambassador.

I think most people will find 2020 to be a lot better responsiveness with Ambassadors once the non-$20K spending elites drop out of the status. I also think more people will begin to realize the much improving benefits of the actual Ambassador status, itself, that have nothing to do with the actual Ambassador agent.