FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buenos Aires (EZE) - the ultimate Q&A thread
Old Aug 24, 2019, 10:31 am
Flying Machine

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by jnagar
My partner and I will be visiting in March, for pretty much the entire month. We'd like to find a furnished rental for the month. Someplace large so that we may invite family/friends to join us throughout the trip. While we're travelling like king and queen, we are doing so with mileage-based tickets and would prefer to save our hard-earned cash for food and activities, and so would love to find something priced reasonably. Some questions, and of course feel free to add your own input:
  • Is there an local, off-gringo-radar craigslist type of thing I ought to check out?
  • What's a reasonable rate to expect to pay, based on others' experience? I scoured this thread, but didn't find many specifics...
  • Is it too soon to be searching for such a place for March? Obviously it's not too soon for Airbnb and the vacation rental sites I found, but we're trying to spend a fair bit less than these demand...
Thanks!!
Try this site:

https://m.zonaprop.com.ar/

Use Temporal and the area where you want to stay.. Good luck and let us know how you make out…