FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Warsaw [WAW]
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2019, 4:10 am
Warlord73

Programs: Emirates, Qatar, Air NZ, BA, Virgin
A question for the WAW experts out there. Wife and I are flying J class Qatar DOH-WAW, arriving 0545 in early January. We then need to fly onto LHR. Our options are either LOT at 0735, but obviously cannot through-check as the WAW-LHR would be different alliance. Option B is BA at 1245. Option A) as i see it key risk is flight delay, but also i have read some flights require a bus ride to terminal. Is Qatar one such airline at WAW that is subject to the bus risk? If we have pre checked in for the LOT flight, I guess all we need to then do is get thru immigration, retrieve bags - which one would hope be expedient given J class, and then bag drop our bags again and get back through security. Is 0545 arrival to non schengen, and departure from non schengen at 0735 taking into account all of the above re bags etc, too fine? (and i assume i'm right with my non-schengen / non-schengen combo). Ideally we would prefer not to have to wait until the BA flight, and the next LOT flight would be at 1500 if we missed the 0735. Thanks in advance.