FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A380 really so much better than A380 old First?
Old Aug 21, 2019, 12:11 am
San Gottardo

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Thank you ever so much! Very very insightful and helpful.

Originally Posted by shuigao
Are you comparing old suites to new suites, or old non-suites F to new suites?
For me, I will choose J over non-suite F (SQ's J product is already so good that I don't see the point in spending extra for F),
and Suites (either new or old) over J.
Hmmm... I don't know to be honest. I am a very infrequent SQ flyer (don't come to Asia a lot), so I don't even know what "old non-suites F" is.

I'll be on an A380 flight from either CDG or LHR. The choice will depend on what my agenda looks like. It was only when I looked at the seat maps on expertflyer to see whether there was a window seat left - I absolutely want to look out the window! Don't care about TV - that I realised that the planes had different cabin layouts, and so I started researching a bit. That's when I discovered that the LHR flgiht has A380 Suites and the CDG A380 has, welll... what is it? Old Suites? Non Suites F? Just wanted to know whether I'd miss out on a lot if I went from CDG, or whether the setup in the old cabin from CDG might actually suit me better if it allows me to look out the window.