FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Aug 20, 2019, 6:41 pm
LWT3

Business e-mailer for 60K after $3K

Originally Posted by luv2vacay
Yes, although folks on reddit are waiting to see if Citi actually denies the bonus as apparently in the past, their IT system wasn't catching the restriction.
I personally wouldn't pull the hard inquiry and do the $5k MSR (for a Business card) just to find out no bonus.
But if you're MS (manufactured spending) then you may want to try and see if it pays off.

I'm guessing it'll be at least a month before we find out (due to how long it takes the points to post).
I hope data points roll in soon. I have a business e-mailer expiring 9/16 that contains the 48 month language, and every person in my group has had a business card within that time frame. And for whatever reason nobody in my circle gets personal e-mailers.

It strikes me as odd that Citi has stopped sending out physical mailers. I'd love to know what went into that decision. I can understand making them work like the 12 digit mailers where you can't change the name, but I can't understand ending such a big part of their marketing program like that.