FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA A350-1000 training flights meet-ups thread
Old Aug 19, 2019, 1:40 am
CaroFos

Programs: BA Gold
A fun, albeit exhausting weekend. Pretty much everything about the suites has already been said. I’d still not feel short-changed in 64/62a/k or row 7 on a 789.

Thanks so much to those who guested/offered to guest me into CCR - so happy that bucket list box has now been ticked! Also lovely to meet Tobias-UK finally after so many near-misses! And also Morges1!

Madrid was lovely. I loved the heat of the city and my hour and a half by the pool. Well worth the stay over.

Re food/service. Definitely better on the way out than the way back. I had a glass of champagne (pre-dinner drink - no?) with my tray and some water. Although I’d also asked for white wine, I was told it would come later as it was my third drink order ��. Oh - and someone needs to tell chef to go easy on the salt in the cod!! Second time I’ve had it and both times same observation - and I quite like salt!

Please BA - bring back the beef cheeks - haven’t seen them now in quite a while.

To the T4S lounge - what is the obsession with mushrooms? And who ate all the Sushi?

All in all all a great weekend and excellent company - I’m finding with this forum that you hardly ever fly alone!