FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA A350-1000 training flights meet-ups thread
Old Aug 18, 2019, 3:15 pm
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Wiki updated to this post for flight movements on the calendar as well as FTer movements! Hope everyone on the flights recently had a great time. The pictures and reviews are all great, you seem to have better images than I do! (love those wingtip photos personally and the sunset ones...

Personally, I think there is a difference in the foot cubby area of the bulkhead seats (but not much in it granted)...have a look at the A350 seat thread for my posts of the bulkhead compared to 'any other' foot cubby...the bulkhead ones (one the window seats only, so 1AK, 15AK only) have some width limitation and some depth limitation but again, maybe it was only an inch in both directions from what I can see...whether one shoves one's foot that far down is another matter but still there is some difference IMO.

We'll only really find out when people do a long haul flight and sleep in the thing for any length of time...hopefully the very small differences won't be an issue in the bulkhead seats.

Seems everyone has enjoyed it so far, anyone else want to come out of the lurking domain and be immortalised in the A350 wiki?

There are now only two calendar weeks left and only 10 actual days when it flies, so don't delay...book today!

Anyone else A350 MAD and want to get on the training flights?

Safe travels everyone. ^