FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA A350-1000 training flights meet-ups thread
Old Aug 18, 2019, 2:53 am
chistery

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by bhbloke
Was in 10A on this morning's early 456 rotation.

CSM came around before takeoff for a chat, then after takeoff to apologise if the service was a little slow as crew were still getting used to it. Poor Paige seemed to be doing a lot of walking to serve everyone individually from the galley but made a good go of it
I was on the flight back yesterday morning to LHR, so same CSM. Had a nice chat too, not so busy as my outbound flight the day before. Be interesting to see how well it all works when they are trying to serve meals when it's full, with no room to pass people in the aisles easily, carrying food and drinks,

WiFi charging is the biggest disappointment. I doubt I'll be paying for that, as I haven't got the time to start restricting data usage on wifi.

Not a big fan of the shoulder strap, especially as it has to be on for quite some time, knowing how "20 mins to landing" is really a lot longer once you add in a few circuits round London or waiting to take off.

Still, a big improvement and as it's getting harder to get 64K on every trip and the possibility of getting a 777 seems to be increasing, it's good to have an alternative that's almost as good!