FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A new service on A3's site: book a ferry
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2019, 7:45 am
KLouis

A new service on A3's site: book a ferry

I read about this in a daily newspaper and then found the press release in Aegean's site. I've never used Ferryhopper to book a ferry, I hope it will be better than most other Greek sites, which are really not the best search/booking engines I've seen. But let's users offer their opinion.

Ferryhopper

AEGEAN Book a ferry is an online booking platform for ferry tickets developed and operated by Ferryhopper in collaboration with AEGEAN. It offers AEGEAN passengers the option to continue their travel to Greek islands where there is no airport connection.

AEGEAN Book a ferry offers the ability to book a ferry route that fully meets passenger’s travel needs and budget. It provides quickly, easily and in the most cost-effective way online search and reservation for ferry tickets across most mainland and island ports.

Island hopping in Greece is an idyllic way to spend a vacation but one of the most important planning steps for your trip to the Greek Islands is determining how you will travel among them. As a result, we have brought this service which makes ferry travel planning a seamless and efficient experience.

We bring passengers more of Greece and connecting them to hundreds of islands waiting to be explored. Use our website to find the best ferry schedule and travel to your desired destinations. You can now travel anywhere!

Booking online is easy:
  • Choose the island you want to visit,
  • Select the dates,
  • Choose your preferred ferry trip,
  • Enter the number of travellers and passenger information,
  • Complete the booking.
AEGEAN and Ferryhopper wish you a wonderful island hopping experience.

Book now