FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - La Compagnie - any recent experience with this airline?
Old Aug 16, 2019, 4:10 pm
mauld

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Originally Posted by FlyingFyre
Hi Mauld - beware. I just flew these guys in June. They swapped out the plane without telling anyone, would not let me off once I figured out, and have ignored my calls, emails, and requests to the gate agents. La Compagnie is a "Flying Fyre Festival"! If your flight is in Sept you still have time to explore alternatives. Good luck!
Understand your frustration, but I booked my EWR-NCE directly with the airline, and they do have my contact info. Given the r/t cost of under US$ 1100 AND they fly non stop from my home airport to Nice, I'm not looking to book an alternative (not that one would be available). My flight leaves EWR at 11:30 pm Sept 6, so I'll most likely just sleep the flight over ( and yes, I've comfortably slept in coach seats 2 or 3 across). Coming back on Sept 9 leaving at 6:15pm, so hope that plane is a bit more comfortable. The only reason I'm making this trip is the destination and the fact they fly non stop to/from Nice. (Believe me, I hate the fact that I'm not getting UA miles for this��