FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Playa Del Carmen, An All-Inclusive Resort {MEX}
Old Aug 16, 2019, 1:52 pm
ppatel14

Recently called up the diamond line a couple times and asked to use a free night weekend here and the representatives said it can't be used there since it was an all-inclusive hotel. I didn't push back stating their exclusion list and the property not being on there.

Besides this issue, the place is considered fully booked for Oct 11-13. I'm wondering how an entire 500+ room property (sans wedding or corporate event) could already be sold out during low season. When I called the diamond line the second time to use the reservation guarantee benefit, the representative called the property to confirm it was sold out but there was no event that weekend. Using the flexible date option, I can see groups of days not available 9 weeks out. Not sure if this place is really busy or they're blocking off days. Wondering if rooms will be released closer to arrival. Other hotels/resorts in the area are bookable but they're not all-inclusive.