FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Tunis
View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2019, 3:13 am
Aventine
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by meehgz

Yikes!! I agree, the way it was handled was very strong - that’s why I’m not angry about it happening, but rather taking the experience to advise of the security risk to future travelers. I was satisfied with how professionally it was handled - the GM made a point of saying that she has instilled a culture amongst her employees of transparency and encouraging employees to report issues rather than trying to cover them up, and that was evidenced by the fact that I reported this to one person - the front desk manager when I called reception immediately upon discovering the missing money - and it was escalated up the ranks from there without me needing to force the issue, resulting in the GM calling me (and later meeting with me) to apologize. I very much appreciated that, and I appreciated the GM’s ownership of the issue (rather than trying to pretend it’s never happened there). Quality leadership for sure.
Definitely. This property deserves a shoutout via social media or corporate for handling this with class.