FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated FRA connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old Aug 15, 2019, 1:18 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jonisflying
I'm flying TPA-EWR-FRA-GOT tomorrow, and the last leg, FRA-GOT is on Lufthansa (016 stock, UA Flight #, operated by LH). I checked in on the United App and it gave me all three boarding passes (TPA-EWR, EWR-FRA, and FRA-GOT).

I thought I was going to have to get a paper boarding pass for the LH flight, but am I good to go with the BP in the UA App?? If so, that is great news!

Also, I've got a nice 3 hour connection which should be good based on everything I've read here. This is my first time transiting through FRA (I'm routing through MUC on the return). Suggestions? Tips? Advice?
Follow the signs for A gates where your flight to GOT departs. From US arrivals in Z to A you simply go downstairs and go through passport control but no security. The SEN lounge in A is on the way to gate A50.