FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flighty - A new Flight Tracking app for iOS
Old Aug 15, 2019, 11:22 am
flightyryan
Company Representative, Flighty App

Programs: flighty.com
Originally Posted by BThumme
For what its worth, I just went back 7 years, I was able to find some of my tail numbers through this app (looking at you, UA38 EWR-OSL on 12-25-2012). A lot of the flights still say waiting for tail number, so I'm going to guess the data isn't there (my earliest flight I need a tail for is UA3629 GRR-ORD on 4-10-2012), and a bunch of my old dash 8 flights (like FNT-CLE on 12-25-2012). Still though, I know what I'll be doing this weekend. I was happy to see that the app had no problems picking up (RIP) US Airways Flights.

I'm hoping the app will stay at the reduced price for about another two weeks, which is when I plan to grab it for a year. But also another vote for a lifetime subscription @flightyryan.
If I can pat our own backs for a minute, we do do a really nice job showing past flight's data. Glad you are enjoying. TripIt can bulk import those for you btw. And I'm still looking to pay someone to build OpenFlights import!

Old flight data is VERY hard. I still need a good source for pre-2005 data, anyone?

If you will indulge, see post above you?, and give me advice on how YOU would price lifetime.

🙏