FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Plus Europe [merged experience reports & FAQ]
Old Aug 14, 2019, 1:04 pm
AverageHighFlyer

Programs: BA Silver, SAS Diamond and LTG, Marriott Titanium and LT Plat, Radisson Premium
Even if we agree that the UA lounge is better than LH in T2, I feel it appropriate and fair to add some perspective here: the LH lounge is still really good. Definitely much better than the old SK lounge in T3, let alone the SK lounge in CPH. Compared to many lounges around the world, I would not hesitate to put the LH lounge in the top-25%, and I would consider it better than the BA Galleries lounges in T5 (and probably even Galleries First).

The food is eminently edible and enjoyable, and unless I had hours to spare (which is never the case), I would not make the trek to the B gates for the UA lounge, to me at least it’s simply not worth it. Of course our priorities differ, so if you want fancy drinks it may make sense, but to me the wine selection in LH is fine.

I should add that I only frequent the Senator lounge, but it seems to be much the same as the “regular” one.