FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Thalasso Bora Bora Master Thread [merged]
Old Aug 13, 2019, 8:58 am
tylerc

Originally Posted by rdh0924

Our tentative itinerary is:

Night 1: IC Tahiti (late arriving flight)
Nights 2-6: IC Le Moana
Nights 7-10: IC Thalasso (first two in Brando suite, last two in pool OWV)

Would love to stay in the Brando suite for four nights but even two nights (one on a BOGO cert) is a splurge right now. (We’re on one salary with my fiancée in a Ph.D program right now.)

Depending on award night availability at Le Moana we may spend a few nights in Moorea instead but I plan to be vigilant come January once nights are released, so fingers crossed.
Ah, sorry, I was confused because you said you were staying 4 nights but listed Brando for 2 and pool for 1...

To be honest, if you have the points for Moana I would suggest staying more nights at Thalasso in the standard overwater villa instead. Moana is good if you want to buy some supplies and go for a meal on the island before heading to Thalasso, but I don't think I would stay for 4 nights if Thalasso was an option. Keep in mind food at Thalasso is more expensive than Moana.

I'm guessing you're going around April then?

Moorea is nice, but you really only need a day and a rental car to see the whole island. We're going back to FP in a few months, and are skipping Moorea this time and staying 3 nights Thalasso followed by 5 nights St. Regis. We also have a night at IC Tahiti due to late arrival.