FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ArgEnology Wine Merchants
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2019, 4:00 pm
cyborg

Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
Simply the Best Wine Merchant in BA

I've been dealing with Alex at ArgEnology for many years going back to my first trip to BA 15 years ago. That first experience opened my eyes to the amazing range of producers and styles, almost impossible to navigate as an outsider (read tourist). Alex made it work period. I make it a point of purchasing at least a case of outstanding grape juice from the right side of the Andes every year. There are so many places to purchase good wine in BA and certainly this is part of the fun with visiting this amazing city. However, working with Alex to construct the perfect case or two of small production, serious good tasting value wine or collectable labels is always a top priority for me and highly recommended for those who cherish great vino. My personal routine is working up an order with Alex in advance of my trip and then supplementing with the odd find in the city during my visit. This has proven to be a winning formula for the last 15 years. I recommend you take the time to open a dialog with Alex and explore what possibilities exist based on your budget and tastes.

http://argenology.com/en/

Cheers,

-Cyborg

Last edited by cyborg; Aug 21, 2019 at 4:01 pm