FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MXP lounge
Thread: MXP lounge
View Single Post
Old Aug 11, 2019, 2:18 pm
Fabo.sk

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by Nick Art
While I get that there are some programs where one can achieve *G extremly easily, that surely doesn't make up the majority of *G visiting lounges and punishing all of them for it would surely be wrong. I'm based in ZRH and am a SK *G, and I admit, I probably wouldn't make it to SEN with my flying patern, yet I still spend a not unsignificant amount of money on LX and LH flights. And just to put the whole thing in reference: If you want to optimize, achieving SEN is possible by spending as little as 5k $ (two F partner special roundtrips) and my flights to achieve *G with SK aren't exactly cheaper than that. SEN already have some exclusive beneifts and a SEN only SEN Lounge should not be one of it. All *G are created equal, yet some *G are more equal than others.
I'll add to that that it's not at all super easy to gain these "easy" *G if you fly LHG a lot. The earnings for A3 especially, but also TK are laughable. There's J fares that earn 0.
And, well, if you fly those airlines more, then you are not exactly abusing LH *G privileges are you?