FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA (NH) Redemptions using VS Flying Club points - thread locked Sept 2022
Old Aug 11, 2019, 12:56 pm
CosmicGirl

Originally Posted by mitpat474

thanks for the response was on the phone to virgin to see if availability really is that scarce and appears to be so - 2 tickets on f , from lhr or fra ( as I just learnt only those locations fly f) ideally october but appears unlikely so we are flexible and could stretch Oct/Nov/dec.

but still looks rather unlikely... didn’t realise it was this elusive to book!! Unless I’m doing something horribly wrong still.
Based on my research in the months leading up to my booking window it looked like they don't release more than one seat at a time in F on the ex-EU flights, not even 11 months out. The only options ex-EU are to put one person in F and one in J, or one person in F on each of the ex-FRA flights and then hope they release another seat in F on either flight and then jump on it. I found one report in a random blog (don't remember which one) where a second seat opened up closer to departure but that is obviously not guaranteed.