FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA A350-1000 training flights meet-ups thread
Old Aug 10, 2019, 6:44 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Originally Posted by rjhcambs
Pse also add me to BA464/465 next Sunday 18/8. And cancel my flights on 22/8 and 27/8. Many thanks for all your updates, BotB.
Done. ^ My pleasure. Graphic for the 18th coming soon to a wiki near you...

Originally Posted by Palty
Outbound (today) 10th august BA464
thanks
Will add you to the graphic as well in a few minutes. Welcome to the MADness ^

Originally Posted by 81romeo
$1m question: I'm supposed to fly back to LHR on the 18th on the 777 (as of now, in Flub). Shall I keep that flight or fly back on the A350 (again)?
Guess we know the answer to that...(sorry can't help myself...Romeo, Romeo, where art thou? )

The expert flyer seat map for the 465 PARTY PLANE is as follows: (curious why 1, 8, 15 and 16 E are blocked...surely no seat blocking for golds in suites? (great to see BA filling up the cabin but so much for the A321 loads!!)

Back in WT the map looks like this (WT+ blocked for crew as posted elsewhere)...Interesting that no bassinet seats are taken

A question from me for those that have done the long day layover in MAD...did any of you book a day room in the end? I've seen the Hilton and Pullman are available but wondering if anyone has done that yet and if so, how was it? Thanks in advance!

I'll update the wiki and graphics / calendar to this point now, safe travels to all those on the flights today, enjoy the MADness....