FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK Schedule Change "Self-Service"?
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2019, 3:14 pm
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by deleter
So a somewhat related question. My flight to SSH in September got cancelled and they moved me to a flight is a day before (some 36h earlier). This was a return segment of my CAI-IST-DPS-IST-SSH itinerary, where I flew the rest of the flights. Am I able to ask for a refund now and what amount should I expect (it was a business class ticket in K that cost around 1.2k USD)? Alternatively how far can I reschedule my flight for, since I was considering postponing this trip anyway for next spring, but a refund might be a better option.
Have you flown the DPS-IST leg? If no, you could get the half (a bit less maybe ) of the ticket. If yes, you would probably get a funny amount like 60-70 USD.
However, in both cases, you might need to visit a sales office for a refund, otherwise, you might wait for 2-3 months for your refund. In addition, you could ask the exact refund amount at the sales office as hotline agents may not be allowed to make partial refunds.

Rescheduling could be made within the -7 days and +14 days window from the original flight.