FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Woman left on Air Canada aircraft after arrival
Old Aug 7, 2019, 10:19 am
canadiancow
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tcook052
Waited where? In the jetway? Wouldn't someone have noticed her ie groomers, crew, ramp staff
I have been in many gate areas where the opportunity arises to get on a flight. I wouldn't, but small (YWG size) airports often have doors open and too few agents.

I never would, but the opportunity is there.

We don't know when grooming was scheduled for that aircraft (insert joke), ramp staff are on the ramp, and the crew could easily have left the plane before she got on.

Originally Posted by Boogie711
UPDATE: One of my best friends works with the airline. Apparently, it took Air Canada forever, but they got around to reviewing security footage of this particular woman's flight...

Guess what. She got off the plane... waited... then snuck BACK ON to the plane. Apparently Air Canada is mulling their legal options for going after her HARD.

(It does raise two questions: A) How come it took Air Canada so damn long to review the footage... and B) How lax is GTAA security to allow that to happen?)
​​​​​
A) Do you know how long? I have a fairly strong suspicion they were aware over a month ago.

B) See my above reply. In YYZ, there are plenty of places on many of the jet bridges to hide too.

Last edited by canadiancow; Aug 7, 2019 at 10:28 am Reason: Fix quote