FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA IC Beppu Resort & Spa [Master Thread]
Old Aug 7, 2019, 2:59 am
Mr. LAU

Programs: Skywards Gold, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Will be staying there for a few nights during my Japan trip in March next year and I am really looking forward to it!

Booked a Panorama One Bedroom Suite from Friday to Sunday with the weekend voucher and then a normal room with points for the following three nights.

Inquired about upgrades - was told that neither the paid nor the points nights will be upgraded - and about the upcharge for the Club Lounge during the award nights, which I was quoted with 30,000 Yen per night for one person - only for the Lounge, the room will not be upgraded to a Club Room. Seems a bit too excessive to me, so I will skip on that.

Was also thinking about renting a car in Beppu to get around the area - does anyone know if they charge for parking?

And then I saw on their homepage that they offer a (limited) shuttle service from Beppu Station (https://anaicbeppu.com/en/access/) - when inquiring a few months ago they told me that they would not offer a shuttle bus, so this is very welcome as taxis are supposed to be around 3,000 Yen one way.