FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dallas DFW “D” Admirals Club, Flagship Lounge, Flagship First Dining
Old Aug 5, 2019, 10:17 pm
DMPHL

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by krazieman
Just FYI, I was able to use Flagship Dining even though I was flying BA First out of IAH and I had bought a separate ticket from DFW to IAH.
Wonder with the joint AA/Qantas agreement, if Qantas first will have access to the dining.
I imagine access on grounds like these will stop sometime relatively soon. I'd assume that the access policy for BA F passengers is supposed to be only for those departing from DFW in BA F, and not connecting to another gateway. Like agents at JFK initially allowing passengers connecting from CX F, I imagine they will eventually be trained to a more specific policy, either when they notice that their access numbers are higher than they had modeled for, or when BA doesn't want to pay up for all the passengers admitted. Because I cannot imagine there is a world in which BA agreed to pay for FFD access for all passengers on an IAH-ORD/PHL/MIA-LHR itinerary in First.

Originally Posted by brewdog11
Does anyone know if Flagship First Dining may be accessed by BA F pax who are arriving into DFW? I've read that it's available for departing BA pax, but wasn't sure if pax flying from LHR could use it.
I doubt anyone here knows the official policy, but even if the policy is technically departing F passengers only, the agents might not be trained specifically enough on that, and may admit you, since the agreement is new. This, of course, depends on your connecting to have airside access, and onto another OneWorld flight, in order to be able to access the FL.

Last edited by DMPHL; Aug 6, 2019 at 1:36 pm