FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware bogus charges from Hertz TLV (Kesher Rent a Car)
Old Aug 5, 2019, 4:48 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Ditto
When someone opens an account somewhere just to scream "fraud" without giving any factual details, that's not an odd position at all, but I think @craz forgot the word "not" in there
I rent from the same location multiple times a year (used to be up to 5) and only once had an issue where they charged me over a pre-paid booking, one phone call to their customer service and it was reversed + I got a voucher for the next rental...
thx I corrected it

usually if the car was damaged they wont charge you till they determine the cost to fix it and usually that isnt done on the spot.

Ive had it where the TA I used gets a reduced rate and for some reason it didnt get posted on the res, but once I showed my printout from the TA they fix it there and then even when Im returning the car But I doubt the OP in this case will be back, but w/o them letting us know what it was for, I will side that Hertz was correct in what they charged