FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware bogus charges from Hertz TLV (Kesher Rent a Car)
Old Aug 4, 2019, 6:07 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Daniel Zinder
I signed the rental agreement for $800 and was charged $1064.
The person at the desk told me he can't show me the receipt and will send it by email. By the time I got the receipt it was too late and there was no one to talk to.
Filed a complaint with Kesher Rent A Car and with Hertz to no avail.

BEWARE FRAUD!
1stly Im Not defending Hertz!

but 1- Hertz Into locations are usually not Corp locations but d/b/a locations = Francises

2- as with any rental by any chance before you left the counter did you ask how much the total would be ? and if it wasnt what you expected did you take out a printout of what it should be? (Ive ran into what you did many times with various companys, once I showed the copy I had with me they changed everything to match it

3- if you booke dvia hertz.com did it include the Mandatory 3rd party liable coverage you MUST take?

4- did you Dispute the charge with your CC?

5- did the CC you used have CDW coverage in Is? did you have a letter atesting to that?

if I may ask what was the extra $264 for?

could be you are 100% correct or depending upon what the extra charge was for you could be 100% wrong

Last edited by craz; Aug 5, 2019 at 4:44 am Reason: left the word Not out in my 1st sentence