FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Eugenia de Montjio Toledo, Autograph Collection - Spain [Master Thread]
Old Aug 4, 2019, 9:59 am
HRSPGPutnik

I was there few day ago and I must confirm excellent review posted here before. Just some additional comments and few photos. I was very niceley surprised with this hotel and I can say that I received the service I expected and it was pretty good. The hotel is extremely nicely decorated, in an old-fashioned style that I really liked. I could safely say that the hotel looks exactly as I imagined a historic Spanish hotel. The treatment of Elite Members (platinum) is perfect - I got absolutely everything I should. I would point out an upgrade to a first-floor suite that was beautiful, spacious, sunny, with a small balcony (which I still don't understand why it can't be used - the hotel says Marriott forbade them to allow guests to enter the balcony). The bathroom is also very nice and spacious, and I especially liked the aromatherapy shower. The apartment also had free minibar included which was a very nice gesture.
The hotel has a small spa in the basement, which is very nice, but it is required to book an appointment and stay is charged separately per hour. The restaurant was nice but very poorly visited. The food quality was excellent, but I think they should still have a slightly larger selection of original Spanish dishes and thus attract more guests. Another recommendation would be to send the waitress for an English course - although she was extremely friendly, she had great difficulty in fluent communication and explanation of dishes.
Breakfast was perfect - very friendly waiters with a good knowledge of English, a very good choice of food from warm to cold dishes, with a particularly good assortment of sweet and eggs to be orderes separetly.
All in all, this is a hotel that has my every recommendation and I sincerely hope to be their guest again.

Breakfast (part of it)

Dinner

Dinner

Dinner

Suite

Suite

Bathroom

Restaurant

Lobby

Hotel