FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Baha Mar - REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 2, 2019, 10:01 am
benjahman

Originally Posted by jameswes
Not a problem, you really have to look to notice it

I appreciate your reviews and photos. I wasn't sure whether to book the West tower that has the club lounge or the Reserve area. I went with the West tower for two, 2 Bedrooms in January, but curious on your viewpoint on whether the Reserve is "better than" the other tower(s).
I believe the reserve is in actually in the west tower (i think, you sort of get turned around quite a bit there as all the passage and hallways look similar) If you're in the market for a quick check-in, no real elevator waits, and what seemed like nobody else on the same floor as us, then I'd go with the Reserve. The reserve check-in/lobby is across and on the same driveway from the more subdued Rosewood hotel. The champagne upon arrival and unlimited fruit, cookies, and coffee throughout the day were nice but we didn't avail of it much. The main check-in areas for both towers always seemed to be busy, but I do believe they have WOH separate check-in line, however, I can't comment on its efficiency and if it's any better than regular. Not sure reserve has any real differences other than those.