FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Find me a good British Airways fare - ticket clinic [Beta / draft: BA FARES ONLY]
Old Aug 2, 2019, 6:40 am
msm2000uk
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
I find myself needing to reach the West Coast in November, January, and February for work.

I need to be in LAX, but am happy to route to/via PHX.

The CDG-LAX, and INV-LAX fares arent showing up for me, despite playing with ITA for a couple of hours, so I thought I'd come here for some extra help.

The sole proviso of my trips, is that I need to be in London on a Friday night, so could do the positionings on the Friday, and then the longhauls on Saturday.

For November the client is flexible, so I could do either 15th-19th (back in Europe on 19th), or 22nd-26th, or 29th-3rd. For January I've been looking at 24th-28th, and February the client has given me the entire month, dependent on my preference (so I guess avoiding school holidays will yield better options).

From a TP angle, I'd like to pick up at least 800, but have also looked at whether I could route via HEL to get to 880 or more if possible (not sure it is due to MPM and the fact that TPs now correctly credit if using a GUF).

Thank you in advance to all!

M