FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott.com website : bugs, glitches and outages
Old Aug 1, 2019, 9:06 am
drowelf

Programs: UA LT Gold, American Kettle, Hertz #1 Presidents Circle, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by KRSW
Careful: It's back, but still not fully functional. There may be cheaper rooms available at the properties, but it won't show that to you until View Rates for each property. I just re-priced some of my upcoming reservations. The website's search feature showed that the price for that hotel was at $130/night in the list of hotels. When I hit View Rates, it showed multiple room types available, with a larger room being $115/night. Sure, that's only a 12% difference, but that's 12% less AND I get a larger room.
Thanks for that info, I'll have to keep that in mind.

But at least its back in some form. No more wading through dozens of properties trying to find the ones that fit my price range for a one or two night stay. Unless I'm going to a resort area, I'm not really interested in stay at high-class properties. I just want a nice Marriott to lay my head down at night located relatively close to where I'm visiting for the time I'm there.