FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2016 to 2019] DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near London {GBR}
Old Aug 1, 2019, 4:28 am
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by adobbing
Hi

As in thread title I am looking for suggestions for Hilton properties north of London which are both close to a tube station (preferably northern line) and offer free or cheap parking.
I need to attend an event in London next Tuesday, when there may be strikes at Heathrow (as yet not confirmed).
As there may well be drink involved, I need a Hotel close enough to get back to by tube, where I can leave my car at on the way down.
So the important features are proximity to tube station and not getting fleeced for congestion charge and parking. Also sensible number of points for a rewards stay.

All suggestions welcome!
Tricky one that, the only one that springs to mind is Hilton Watford ( Free parking ) , no tube but train service is nearby if I remember correctly........ if it was me I would choose doubletree excel as it has free parking too and reachable by tube / DLR , Doubletree Greenwich is easy too but parking is pre booked @£20......obviously the last two are not in north London but depends on how important to be reached by tube / DLR

Last edited by wizla; Aug 1, 2019 at 4:35 am Reason: Typo