FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]
Old Jul 30, 2019, 2:08 pm
twodollarjoe

Miles Transfer

I am 859 miles short for my desired award booking (MCI-KRK) in premium economy. I would like to fly in the next couple weeks and there are plenty of available dates. I have tried several times in the last 2 weeks to have my brother utilize M&M new miles transfer option(10 Euros per 1,000 miles). Each attempt has met with an "unexpected error" message. The fee associated with the transfer does process though, showing up on his credit card for each failed attempt(6x). He tried again a few days ago hoping that the issued had been resolved, but met with the same outcome. I have called and emailed customer service, but have not received a response. The mile transfer company is Loylogic, they require an order number to file an inquiry, but due to the "unexpected error" message an order number is not available. Any thoughts on how to get the additional miles quickly since hotel point conversions are not available anymore. Thanks for any insight, my 1st post.

Last edited by twodollarjoe; Jul 30, 2019 at 2:28 pm