FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency SFO airport REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 30, 2019, 7:45 am
ZBigFam

staying here now, lounge offerings at dinner are actually decent, last night had roast chicken with asparagus that was very tasty. i know that I am supposed to visit restaurants in the area but after a long day of travel decent food in the lounge is sometimes exactly what i want. There are also two gyms here, weird, one on the 9th which has a much smaller layout and another on the lobby level which is much more comprehensive. The one on the 9th is only slightly better than what you would see at a Hyatt Place while the one on the lobby level is much closer to a complete gym.

No complaints about the plugs although i do know what you are talking about not being able to fit larger ones. There are more plugs by the couch in my room so i use those for my larger plug ins.

Also important to note, they proactively tried to get me into a suite but it was only on the second floor and i much rather prefer staying on the club floor.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.