FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jerusalem luxury hotels with pool
View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2019, 5:06 am
Fly_IAD
Suspended

Jerusalem luxury hotels with pool

Its been years since I have stayed in any of the Jerusalem properties instead staying with family in the city but based on scheduling I am trying to decide which of the few contenders might have the best pool area for a weeklong stay in August.

The last time I stayed at the King David was probably a decade ago and I can appreciate the history and uniqueness but the pool area was as I expected totally overrun and felt more like my local Boys and Girls club (including the yucky plastic chairs). I have visted the WA for events since it opened and think it probably has the best room products but without a pool I wouldnt consider staying there.

My sense is the only luxury like pool options (maybe limited to design alone vs service and calm) are at the David Citadel or the Isrotel Orient Hotel? I am also looking at the Inbal but am concerned that pool area looks like the King David Boys and Girls Club type set up?

I would appreciate any input from the wise minds of this forum about the best option for relaxing my a lovely pool without having to head outside central Jerusalem.

As an aside, are there any programs similar to Virtuoso/STARS for the Isrotel properties - specifically the Orient?

Thanks for sharing your advice.