FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best T3 OneWorld Lounge
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2019, 6:32 am
Jed

Programs: BA Gold, AA 1MM lifetime gold, Starwood gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Smid
If anything, I'd choose CX J over the F. F is too small, no noodle bar or self serve buffet (other half prefers the curry from that). Only benefit of F is the self pour champagne. The tiny restaurant which serves what the J buffet serves, and is often full, isn't a better thing.

Been a while since been in their F lounge, but is there more on the F menu? The J menu at the noodle bar has been cut back a fair bit recently.

QA doesn't serve champagne, too. Big fail. For that reason I've never even been it in (been in F and J of the rest).
Agree with this.
The noodle bar in the J lounge feels more spacious and relaxed. You can wander over to the self service buffet which often has a tasty Asian rice and curry. The champagne (LP) is perfectly decent in the J lounge. Also, I like being able to make up my noodles as I wish using the correct balance of self service condiments (J lounge). Last time I ordered wonton noodles in the F dining room, it was exactly the same noodles as served in the J lounge but without any condiments (I had to ask for the chilli sauce). We’ll often use the J lounge with the children despite having access to the F section.