FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone ever seen a charge from ARCCORP (Airline Reporting Corporation)
Old Jul 26, 2019, 1:49 pm
DFWsakp

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HH Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, United Silver, BA Gold
Has anyone ever seen a charge from ARCCORP (Airline Reporting Corporation)

I suddenly see a charge come up today for $281.45 on my AMEX and I could not make heads or tails out of it.
I call the customer service# for ARCCORP (Airline Reporting Corporation) who wanted to have a reference# to investigate (which AMEX does not have yet as it is just a pending charge). The reference # apparently starts with 890
The customer service also said that it was based off some Airline purchase I did recently. I don't recall any charge except for a United Airlines ticket which I already paid for and has been charged to my account.
The other tickets that I have purchased are BA Tickets 3 months ago and so I am at a loss as to what these charges are.

I tried doing a Google to see if anyone had ever seen this and I see no such threads.
I will be going on a trip outside US soon and want to make sure my Card is not hacked by someone and this is some legitimate charge about which I am not aware.